Saturday, July 17, 2010

Carble Cardigan... thingy




So I went online and found the free pattern for a Cable Cardigan (http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patterns/swebhcablecard.htm).
My grandma had this massive 1-pound scane of Lion Brand baby yarn (I used size 7 needles) and let me use it (since she doesn't do large projects any more due to her arthritis). It was finished in five days, which consisted of pretty much solid knitting.
There wasn't enough yarn for the band thing along the sides. So I'll have to track some more white yarn down...
And the sleeves were, um, "edited."

1 comment:

  1. We offer a tailored solution to today's garment manufacturing. Being a family-run business,we take care of every aspect of garment production and sales.Each garment is designed to be long-lasting, durable and competitively priced for wholesale and retail environments Cardigan Sweatshirt
    and much more.

    ReplyDelete