Saturday, July 31, 2010

Scarves, Hats & Sweaters

My cousins wanted a black hat and a purple scarf. My Nana dropped off some black yarn after my cousins told her what was going on. It was more than enough ;). Later, my mom went to the store and bought some really nice, soft pretty purple super bulky yarn.
So here they are, in chronological order.



First up was the sweater. Before I got my hands on the black yarn, my Grammy dropped massive amounds of yarn in Christmas colors (She hold stern beleif that you should start knitting for any holiday about six months ahead of time). I used some of the white that was supposed to be used in a Mint-themed pillow to finish that Cardigan. So there it is.




Then came the hat. This isn't the hat. The original hat was black. But it has been misplaced and I can't find it anywhere. The circumstances may call for yet another one. (That's fine with me!). But both hats were made with the same pattern, so it doesn't make much of a difference anyway.
Do you like the top of my head? I do.




Lastly was the scarf. My mom went to the store and bought some really soft Super Bulky yarn. With a little help from the Vine Lace pattern, the scarf came to be.

Up next: Christmas Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment